The mission of the Festival of Film Music (ISFMF) is the promotion and preservation of film music as an irreplaceable element of film which is a great art itself, as well as the film sound. Also, the mission is to expand awareness among the audience and filmmakers on the importance of original music and sound in film. The festival’s programme includes concerts of film music, panels and seminars, workshops, film market and parties.
On the magnificent coast of Istria (Croatia), right below the Lim Fjord, is the most romantic place in the Mediterranean! The town of Rovinj is the right destination for all of you seeking a sentimental atmosphere of the times that have forever gone by. In the Mediterranean, you can find it here, in the town that has begun its romantic life on an island, its restricted area resulting in crowded houses, narrow streets and small squares, still untouched by modern urbanism. Because of all this, Rovinj is a perfect place for exclusive atmosphere of celebrating the art of film music and sound.
FILM SCORES and SOUND SELECTION
ISFMF jury award points for the film music for the following categories:
- Best Original Score in a Feature Film
- Best Original Score in an Animated Feature
- Best Original Score in a Documentary
- Best Original Score in a Short (Live-action, Animated, Documentary)
- Best Sound Mixing in a Feature Film (Live-action, Animated, Documentary)
- Best Sound Editing | Effects and Foley in a Feature Film (Live-action, Animated, Documentary)