The mission of the International Sound & Film Music Festival (ISFMF) is the promotion and preservation of film music as an irreplaceable element of film which is a great art itself, as well as the film sound. Also, the mission is to expand awareness among the audience and filmmakers on the importance of original music and sound in film. The festival’s programme includes concerts of film music, panels and seminars, workshops, film market and parties.
FILM SCORES and SOUND SELECTION
ISFMF jury award points for the film music for the following categories:
1. Best Original Score | Feature Film – up to 10 nominations
2. Best Original Score | Documentary Feature – up to 5 nominations
3. Best Original Score | Short film (live-action, documentary and animated) – up to 15 nominations
4. Best Original Score | Series – up to 5 nominations
5. Best Original Song | Feature Film – up to 5 nominations
6. Best Sound Mixing/Editing – up to 10 nominations.