We are open for submissions!
Composers can submit film music through the ISFMF’s online entry form.
Awards for the best film scores:
Application period will run until June 30th 2014 the latest. The Artistic Board of the festival will conduct selection of movies for nominations, and the criteria will be determined in relation to the quality and originality of the score. Only films with the production date between January 1st 2013. and March 5th of the current year, will be considered for nominations.
Selection criteria will be as follows:
1. Movie/Music from the film has to be produced within January 1st 2013 and March 5th 2014;
2. The sender must fill online entry form, sign printable form and send a CD/DVD/Blu-ray with the film music/score to ISFMF’ address;
3. Selected films must be in accordance with the categories (feature films – 45 minutes and more, short films – 2 min to 44 min, etc.)
4. The format in which the movie can be sent is DVD, Blu-ray.
The Crystal Pine Award for best film scores will be awarded in five categories:
1. Feature Film (Drama) – up to 10 nominations
2. Feature Film (Comedy/Musical) – up to 10 nominations
3. Documentary Feature – up to 5 nominations
4. Animated Feature Film – up to 5 nominations
5. Short film (live-action, documentary and animated) – up to 15 nominations
Special Crystal Pine Award will be awarded besides these categories for the authors who have composed the best music for the world’s best-known movies in the past year – up to 15 nominations.
Best local young/new composer will receive the Green Pine Award.
Lifetime achievement will be awarded the Golden Pine Award.
For other info, please visit FAQ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Your ISFMF team